This giveaway is now closed.
Click HERE to find out who won.
It has finally arrived! My very favorite time of year has begun ~ fall! Here in New England, all the trees are turning their beautiful fall colors of red, orange and gold. The apples are ready for picking and eating. The bright orange pumpkins are ready for cooking or carving. The days are sunny and not too hot, and the nights are cool and crisp. The children are well established in their new school routines and my husband is happy that football season is in full swing.
I'm excited too because today is the beginning of the Fall into Fall Giveaway hosted by Debi and featuring over 100 great giveaways from around the world. When you're finished checking out my giveaway below, make sure to pop over there and check out the long list on her sidebar of all the other giveaways offering great prizes too!
Let's see what Awesome prize I have to offer this time around...
...It's a fall table runner made with fabric from my very favorite fabric designer, Sandy Gervais. The fabric line is called Awesome, and it really is! So when I talk about my Awesome prize, I am not really patting myself on the back, although I do think it is awesome, but that's just the name of the fabric I used!
This table runner measures a generous 16 by 39 inches and is my own original design, which will be available in my Etsy shop soon. It features a no-binding finishing technique so if you don't like to do binding, this is the pattern for you!
Below are all the ways that you can get your name in the hat for this Awesome prize. Just make sure you leave a separate comment for each one that you do, and make sure I can contact you by email. If I cannot contact you by email, your entry will not be counted.
- Browse through the Hooked On Needles links at the top of my sidebar and choose a project I have featured that you think best represents the fall season. You'll find lots of options under knitting, crochet and quilting especially. Leave a comment telling me which project you picked.
- Follow Hooked On Needles through any of the options listed on the sidebar such as Facebook, Networked Blogs, RSS or Feedburner subscriptions. Leave a comment telling me how you follow Hooked On Needles.
- Share this giveaway with your friends on Facebook or Twitter by posting the link to this giveaway on your Facebook or Twitter page. Leave a comment telling me which one you did.
- Post about my giveaway on your own blog and link back to this post. Leave a comment with the link to your post so I can come and visit too!
- Browse my Etsy shop and add it to your favorites by clicking Add to Favorites on the sidebar under Actions. Leave a comment telling me your favorite item in my shop.
Please forgive me ahead of time for not responding to each comment left on this giveaway post. Let me offer my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation for your visit to Hooked On Needles today and I hope you will spend some time browsing or come back again when you have more time.
Don't forget to go over to Debi's list of other giveaways participating in this fun fall event. Good luck to you in whatever giveaways you decide to enter!
Click here to return to HookedOnNeedles.com